Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Countdown Has Started

We have started counting the days we have left here in our little part of paradise.  Departure is on Thursday so we have four days, counting today, to enjoy the lovely warm weather and the water and beach.
\
Yesterday we went over to Tampa and Ybor City and got a Cuban sandwich at Brocato's.  Yummy! Then we went in search of a router John found on Craigslist.  Yes Craigslist.  I thought it was bad when we were going to the Twin Cities to get things.  Now we're going to Tampa!

Have I told you we're sort of on a movie location?  They are filming the sequel to "Dolphin Tale" at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.  Harry Connick Jr, Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd, among others are here in the area.  I'm pretty sure that they are filming beach scenes this morning across the waterway. I'm heading out on the balcony now with my binoculars!

I guess I had better go get the suitcases out of the closet so I can start throwing in things I don't need as I come across them.

I'll be back again on Wednesday before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment