Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweatin' With the Oldies

Uh-oh!  Our air conditioning went out sometime Sat night.  We have the repairman here today and I hope it gets fixed soon.  It's nice and sunny here today and hot and humid.  I'm not sure of what the temp is outside but inside it's 83!  The humidity is okay because we've kept everything shut up tight. We've been living in the pool or under the ceiling fans.

It's just us two old farts here again.  Tim and Jessica and the girls left yesterday morning.  It's so quiet without those two little voices piping up all of the time.  We had one last pool day on Sat before they left.  Here are the bathing beauties.




So, we're going to spend the rest of out time soaking up sun and enjoying ourselves.  If I get bored I can always color princess or Barbie pictures.  If I can get them away from Grandpa, of course.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment