Friday, October 12, 2012

A Gecko By Any Other Name

We didn't do much away from the house yesterday, but I kind of like that.  I've gotten a lot of reading and counted cross stitch done.  Just like I'd hoped.

One thing I have been doing is watching the "wildlife" in the backyard and around the pool.  I can't resist naming the regulars.  There's Whitebelly, Petey, Pepe and Gramps, the geckos that climb on the screen every day.  Laverne, Shirley and Fonzi are the squirrels that play in the yard, trees and on the fence.  I haven't seen Lenny and Squiggy, the sand hill cranes, for a few days.  I haven't been able to keep track of the butterflies, there are too many of them but they are very pretty and very colorful.




I  think it's about time for me to get in the pool again.  It's a tough job but somebody needs to do it.

More tomorrow.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment